In Order of Appearance
The Good-Morrow by John Donne
Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Do you think there’s a space
- between you and a child
- where bad habits die
- as if once exposed to air
- they curdle like milk
- left in a weekend lunchbox,
- or do they come back the next fall
- like leaves you meant to rake?
I might have spun you
less cautiously had I known
we weren’t to dance again.
- I remember a glimpse of the soul
- in the hollow behind the junior high
- where they found the body of Anne-Marie,
- a delicate child of eleven,
- too young to be martyred by the local news,
- too promising to leave her family spinning
- dizzy circles looking up to the moon
- hoping to see
- what I saw.
Five Social Media Marketing Campaigns to Inspire Your 2013 Strategy
When I’m not composing poetry, I moonlight as a social media specialist for small businesses. In this post, I highlight 5 campaigns from 2012 to inspire your business’s social plan for the new year.